NEW RETREAT. Do you want to feel instead of think? Rather live real life than survive?
This retreat offers you the chance to break through your daily grind and recharge your batteries in an oasis of tranquillity. The beautiful nature allows time to stand still for a while, making the focus on the now a party. You will grow in consciousness by practicing yoga, meditation, mindfulness and by eating healthy fresh organic food we will get to know our body and mind better.
- You will come to complete relaxation, finally some real peace
- A fantastic and relaxing environment in Portugal
- Several sessions that recharge the batteries: meditation, yoga and sound healing
- Elaborated planning with a day off to do your own thing
- A unique experience for anyone looking for growth and vitality
- Period: 5 to 12 September 2020
- Useful facts about nutrition, which you can use on a daily basis
Cindy and Barbara know how to combine nutrition and yoga like no other. Lieve takes care of the massages during this retreat.
"I'm a passionate yoga teacher and coach. Health and exercise are the thread running through my life. I get people moving, both internally and externally. My classes are yin and yang, action and rest for both beginner and advanced. They are an invitation for body and mind to find your unique power beyond your comfort zone."
"I am a qualified health food expert with my own practice 'FoodGood' in Ruddervoorde. I am passionate about healthy and tasty food that strengthens you from the inside out and makes you happy. I guide you in a driven way to a healthy weight, stimulate your energy level and teach you to eat and live differently in a playful way".
"I'm a qualified beautician with my own practice in Sint-Andries, Bruges. Pampering people and immersing them in an oasis of tranquillity falls under the heading of beauty, besides that I like to take you into my world of all kinds of massages, singing bowls through which I help you to find inner peace and deep relaxation with yourself.
What can you expect?
For this enjoyable retreat we travel with a small group of maximum 12 participants to Portugal, where we stay in the boutique guesthouse & yoga center Seeds of Silence. Here you will find the inner peace you need. You are guaranteed to return home with tons of energy and a lot of insights about yourself. We stay in the middle of nature and make full use of our surroundings. The fully equipped yoga room will also be a place where you can completely unwind this week.
Every day we combine morning and evening relaxing sessions with delicious healthy breakfasts, lunches and evening meals. There is also a day off, where after breakfast you can take the e-bike and cycle to the fishing village or the beach. Or you can spend a day doing nothing with a book by the pool.
What is included in the price?
- Morning and evening sessions (Yoga yin yang, meditation, sound healing)
- Breakfast, light lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea and water all day long
- Free use of e-bike to explore the fantastic surroundings
- 6 overnight stays in a double room
- Transfer from Faro airport to our boutique guesthouse
- The sun
- Large heated swimming pool with honestybar
- A day off in which breakfast is included.
What is not included in the price?
- flight Belgium/Netherlands – Faro (from Brussels, Charleroi or Eindhoven with Transavia, TUIfly, Brussels Airlines, TAP Air Portugal or Ryanair – prices fluctuate in May between 150 and 250 euro)
- alcoholic drinks
- massages (optional to book)
- Individual coaching (optional booking)
- possible rental car