A team getaway to Portugal
Where better to brainstorm or rest with your team than in a heavenly guesthouse in Portugal? Seeds of silence gives your team a carefree stay.
Going on retreat as a team has many positive effects. Many business leaders and team managers insist on going out with the whole team for a few days once a year. You will reap the benefits of a satisfying getaway for months to come.
Why a team retreat only has advantages
The daily stress drops out
Team retreat eliminates the stress of the daily business environment. Your team can press the pause button and catch their breath. This pause and being together ensure that projects are once again viewed from a healthy distance: the bigger picture, instead of focusing on details.
You build a bond
Scientific research shows that teams work more efficiently and achieve better results when team members are empathetic towards each other. Empathy can be achieved when you get to know each other better. And how can that be better than spending a few days together, with plenty of opportunity for informal conversations?
Recognition for the hard work
A team getaway is a good way to show your team how valuable you find them. A manager who regularly shows sincere appreciation will have a more motivated team in front of him or her. And once in a while it may be something more, like a team getaway!
What does Seeds of Silence offer your team?
- A stay in a small boutique guesthouse 20 minutes from Faro airport
- Six stylish bohemian bedrooms with blissful beds and private bathrooms
- A fresh and healthy breakfast every morning
- Relax in the sun and splash around in the pool
- E-bikes (for rent) to cycle to the fishing village further afield, with picturesque restaurants and fantastic beaches further afield.
- Opportunities for walking, cycling and boat trips
- A meeting room where there is room for brainstorms, presentations or meetings
- The possibility to book yoga sessions or coachings with your colleagues: relaxation at its best!