Retreat "Feeling instead of thinking" 4-11 September
Essence of this retreat
Especially no busy programme and an endless to-do list. No, during this retreat there is time for you. Time and space to feel and experience. You will immerse yourself in an oasis of peace. The beautiful nature invites you to land completely in the here and now. You are nourished. Your mind will rest thanks to mindfulness, meditation and sound healing. Your body will find a new balance through the combination of yoga and delicious, healthy and organic food. All this brings you closer to yourself, to your knowledge.
Who will guide you?
Cindy and Barbara are at your service. They both share their passion.
CIndy is a passionate yoga teacher and coach. Health and movement are the thread in my life. I bring people into movement, physically and mentally.
Her yoga classes are yin and yang, action and rest for both beginner and advanced. They are an invitation to find your unique power, beyond your comfort zone. Here she uses the 5 elements teachings. Every stretch in your body is linked to an energy pathway. Moving and stretching makes energy flow (again).
Your connection with your body and your mind is one of the most important pillars for a happy and healthy life. Therefore she combines yoga with meditation, mindfulness and sound healing.
Barbara is a qualified natural nutritionist with her own practice ‘FoodGood’ in Ruddervoorde. She is passionate about healthy and tasty food that makes you strong and happy from the inside out. She guides you in a passionate way how to use nutrition on your way to a healthy weight and an increase of your energy level. She teaches you how to eat differently and enjoy it.
What does the day look like?
- Yoga in the morning
- Evening session
We also schedule one day off. This is the perfect time to explore the area or enjoy the pool.
This retreat in Portugal costs €1460 per person.
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone Cindy +32 498/122 156
By phone Barbara +32 473/896 397
Only 12 places available, so be quick!
After your registration, you will receive an invoice from us. We recommend that you book your ticket immediately. If you wish, we can advise you on this.
A group email will be sent so that you can make an appointment for car pooling to the airport.
Once you arrive in Faro, one of us will pick you up at the airport.
- Morning and evening sessions (yin yang yoga, meditation, sound healing)
- Breakfast, light lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea and water all day long
- 7 overnight stays in a luxury double room
- Transfer from Faro airport to our boutique guesthouse
- Sun, nature and silence
- Large heated swimming pool with honesty bar
- Sauna 1 session, cold plunge pool
- A free day with breakfast included
- Flight Belgium/Netherlands – Faro (from Brussels, Charleroi or Eindhoven with Transavia, TUIfly, Brussels Airlines, TAP Air Portugal or Ryanair – prices vary in May between €150 and €250)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Massages (can be booked as an option)
- Individual coaching (optional to book)
- Rental car