Unwind in company
Small Group Retreat
Book from € 1.390
Relax & recharge retreat
Recharge in the Algarve, Portugal
Do you suffer from stress? Is it hard for you to unwind? Would you like to take time for yourself to recharge your batteries? Don’t hesitate and treat yourself to a luxurious relax & recharge retreat!
Allow yourself a few days of rest and relaxation surrounded by silence and breathtaking nature. Together, we will learn to breathe and eat healthy again, so you can return home full of energy.
Price for 4 nights: €1,390
Relax & recharge retreat for your body and mind
During our Small Retreat we host groups of up to 6 people. We do exercises together, and leave plenty of room for individual relaxation. There is no obligation to participate in the activities. This retreat is entirely about what you want and need.
We enjoy delicious vegetarian organic dishes from our private chef. Give yourself the chance to really unwind. Far away from cars, crowds and other people, you’ll come back to yourself. As a result, you will return home fully charged with fresh, new energy and insights. You can book individually and as a group.
Food & drinks
Food that is good for your body and mindAt Seeds of Silence, we pamper you with an extensive breakfast and brunch buffet that includes freshly baked breads, homemade granola, fresh juices, smoothies, cakes, local cheeses, fresh jams, vegetable spreads and more. The ingredients of our colorful dishes come straight from nature. A treat for the eye… and your taste buds. Our kitchen focuses on honest, healthy and organic food. Everything is crisp, fresh and homemade, allowing us to accommodate vegan, gluten- or lactose-free preferences. You are also welcome to take drinks from our honesty bar any time. You can choose from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and record your order in the expense book. You pay cash at check-out. Quick, easy and honest!
Small Group Retreats
07/04/2024 to 11/04/2024 – 4 nights – from € 1.390
28/04/2024 to 02/05/2024 – 4 nights – from € 1.390
17/05/2024 to 21/05/2024 – 4 nights – from € 1.390
07/06/2024 to 11/06/2024 – 4 nights – from € 1.390
15/09/2024 to 19/09/2024 – 4 nights – from € 1.390
Would you like to participate as a couple? Or with a friend? Then you can also share a room. The price then amounts to € 1.300 per person.
Please note: The minimum number of participants for our Small Retreats is 3. If there are less than 3 participants, you can enjoy our retreat through our B&B formula.
You can also book additional nights on a B&B basis before and after your Small Retreat. As a Small Retreat participant, you get a discount of €30 per night on these extra nights. This way, you can start and end your journey in a calm and peaceful manner.
The program below provides more information on check-ins and check-out.
Price for 4 nights: €1,390
What are you getting for sure?
- Morning and evening sessions (Yoga Q Flow, Qigong, Restorative yoga, Kundalini yoga, 5 element yoga, Breathwork, Sound healing and Silent Disco)
- Breakfast/brunch and dinner
- Our kitchen focuses on honest, healthy and organic food
- Everything is crisp and homemade, such as the homemade granola, fresh juices, smoothies, cakes, local cheeses, homemade jams, in-house vegetable spreads, …
- We can accommodate vegan, gluten or lactose-free preferences
- Coffee, tea and water throughout the day
- Private nights in a luxurious room all to yourself
- The sun, nature and silence as your best company
- Large heated swimming pool with honesty bar, sauna and gym
- Use of electric bikes and guided bike tour, if you wish
What is not included?
- Flight from Belgium or the Netherlands to Faro. You can fly from Brussels, Charleroi, Eindhoven or Rijsel with Transavia, TUIfly, Brussels Airlines, TAP Air Portugal or Ryanair
- Transfer to and from the airport. A cab service is available upon request
- Alcoholic beverages
- Massages (optional booking)
- Workshop painting your own ceramic pot
- Individual coaching (optional)
- Rental car
- Boat trip to an island
- Sup or kayak tour
Tip: this can always come in handy
- An eye mask for our breathwork sessions
- A refillable water bottle
Program of the Small Retreat
On the first day, we welcome you with a drink and a snack and a wonderful brunch if you arrive in the morning before 12pm. You have plenty of time to explore your room, the property and the beautiful surroundings. We start our program in the evening.
- 5.30 p.m.: Time to connect with the other guests in an opening circle. We unwind gently with breathing techniques and mindfulness exercices. We will use Chinese medicine, movement, and breathwork to stimulate our organs and to land at Seeds of Silence.
- 7 p.m.: We conclude the first day with a delicious welcome dinner.
Our private chef Michelle has a passion for vegetarian and vegan cuisine and she loves sharing her passion with you. Michelle prepares the most delicious balanced meals for us with top-quality local organic products. Healthy, varied and flavorful, a delight for all the senses! By the way, Michelle won’t send you home without tips, advice and recipes of her dishes. A true gift when you want to continue a healthy vegetarian or vegan lifestyle when you get back home.
The second day of the Small Retreat is all about rest and relaxation.
- 8.30 a.m.: We start with a breathwork session. In 1.5 hours you will learn how to breathe correctly to optimize your self-awareness, inner strength and health of body and mind. By letting go, we make room for new thoughts and energy.
- 10 a.m.: After the first relaxing breathwork session, we will take time for an extensive breakfast/brunch.
- Afternoon: If you feel like it, you can paint your own ceramic pot during a workshop, starting from 3 participants. It is also possible to take the e-bike to go to the beach, and you can book a SUP session or kayak tour to the island of Armona.
- 5 p.m.: The second session of the day is a yoga session where we mix Qigong, Tai Chi, Kundalini yoga, Vinyasa yoga and yin yoga. This session focuses on breathing by stretching your bodies energy pathways based on Chinese medicine.
- 6 p.m.: This is followed by a Silent Disco session.
- 7:30 p.m.: We conclude the day completely relaxed with a delicious dinner.
On Day 3, we provide a full program depending on your needs and wishes. You can fill in the free moments as you wish.
- 8.30 a.m.: We start the day with a delicious smoothie bowl full of energy.
- 8.45 a.m.: This is followed by a Yoga Flow with stretching according to the 5 elements, Chinese medicine, Kundalini, Qigong and Tai Chi. These exercises strengthen your organs and mind, perfect to release stress from your body.
- 10 a.m.: When your body and mind are fully stretched, we will take time for an extensive breakfast/brunch.
- Afternoon: You can explore the area and take a boat trip to one of the islands (Ilha do Farol, Ilha da Culatra, Ilha da Armona).
- 5:30 p.m.: In the evening, you will enjoy a restorative yoga session combining movement and breathwork such as Qigong and Tai Chi to make you fully aware of your body. This will strengthen the connection between your body and mind.
- 7 p.m.: We end the day with a nice dinner.
After the relaxing sessions of the past few days, we will now go for a good mix of reflection and meditation sessions.
- 8.30 a.m.: We start the day with a 1.5-hour breathwork session. This session is wonderfully relaxing and liberating, and it may very well bring new insights.
- 10 a.m.: Then we take time for an extensive breakfast/brunch.
- 11 a.m.: We ride our electric bikes to Ria Formosa, a nature reserve with a beautiful beach. There, you can admire the endless salt lakes and different birds living in the nature reserve. If you want, you can take a swim in the Ria Formosa.
- 6 p.m.: We end the day with a Sound Healing and meditation session.
- 7 p.m.: We enjoy a delicious extensive dinner together.
You’ll enjoy another breakfast/brunch (fully included) and return home completely relaxed, recharged and with new insights.